Header Ads

HOW I CREATED MY 7-FIGURE SHOPIFY DROPSHIPPING EMPIRE A TO Z| Programming Buddy Club | Discount Udemy Course

HOW I CREATED MY 7-FIGURE SHOPIFY DROPSHIPPING EMPIRE A TO Z | Programming Buddy Club | Free Udemy Courses

HOW I CREATED MY 7-FIGURE SHOPIFY DROPSHIPPING EMPIRE A TO Z| Programming Buddy Club | Discount Udemy Course


IN 2020, LEARN TO BUILD A SUCCESSFUL HIGH-VOLUME E-COMMERCE BUSINESS USING SHOPIFY, ALIEXPRESS & DROPSHIPPING FROM A-Z

Discount - Free 

  • Lectures -10 sections • 125 lectures • 17h 44m total length
  • Skill Level -Beginner Level
  • Language -  English
  • Published - 4/2019
  • Coupon -PROGRAMMINGBUDDYCLUB
  • Instructor -Created by Kevin Princeton
  • Rating -Rating: 4.6 out of 54.6 (1,883 ratings)
  • Students Enrolled - 12,007 students
Scroll down and Click "Take this course!" button below to use the coupon

Course Includes

  • ☑️ 18 hours on-demand video
  • ☑️ Full lifetime access
  • ☑️ Access on mobile and TV
Scroll down and Click "Take this course!" button below to use the coupon

What Will I learn?

  • ☑️ In 2020, learn my personal ultimate secret 6-figure (now 7-figure) drop shipping Shopify store blueprint, from A to Z
  • ☑️ The exact product and ad-copy used for my $71,786 Free+Shipping ad campaign (never given out before)
  • ☑️ The exact setup, settings, and applications I used to run my Shopify store
  • ☑️ My advanced Facebook ad strategies that consistently drives new leads to my store
  • ☑️ How I setup ultra targeted and "re-targeting) Facebook ad campaigns
  • ☑️ How I split-test and scale my Facebook ad campaigns
  • ☑️ How to install a Facebook Pixel on your Shopify store without any coding experience
  • ☑️ My automated Mailchimp email marketing strategies that drives passive leads to your store
  • ☑️ Reputable and dependable sources I used to drop ship from
  • ☑️ How I found extremely high-converting drop shipping products
  • ☑️ How I completely outsourced my business once I was successful! The final step!
  • ☑️ All of my personal resources: legal support, logo creation, copyright free photos, freelancers, etc.

Requirements

  • ☑️ FREE Shopify membership trial which I provide you when you sign up!
  • ☑️ Motivated, proactive, and hard working!
  • ☑️ 2-3 hours a week to implement what you learn in my course!
  • ☑️ Students do not need any website design experience!
  • ☑️ Students do not need any prior dropshipping or e-commerce experience!

Who is the target audience?

  • ☑️ Who this course is for:Motivated students who want to achieve financial freedom!Beginner students who are looking for a fully comprehensive program on Shopify dropshipping!Advanced students who would like additional strategies to 10x their revenue!
Take this course!
Note: If the coupon doesn''t work for you, please let us know and check our website for other courses! We are affiliated to Udemy.



from Programming Buddy Club - Premium Udemy Courses for Free‎ https://ift.tt/2yAXdsp

No comments